In today’s time, marketers strive to engage customers in real-time by creating cohesive and innovative experiences. For a business struggling to innovate, it is essential to follow the emerging top digital marketing trends.
As it creates more brand awareness, drives website traffic, generates leads, and inflates the Return on Investment (ROI). Adding the trending digital marketing tactics to the marketing plan helps businesses attain a competitive edge. Here are the latest digital marketing trends to check out for:
1. SEO-Friendly – The search engine algorithm of Google changes several times annually. Staying updated with the latest algorithm updates and SEO trends are essential for any business. Higher Google rankings help in enhancing brand awareness and recognition.
A practical User Experience (UX) on the website encourages audiences to stay and explore. Higher search rankings also place a business ahead of the competition, building credibility. Thus, improving the SEO ranking should be a priority for all companies in this era of digitized marketing.
2. Chatbots – A business aiming to deploy top digital marketing strategies can consider adding chatbots to the website. It not only helps engage customers but also fetches answers to their queries or concerns online.
Chatbots are never on holiday and can function even when the stores are closed. Chatbots can be upgraded by using automation and help in acquiring new customers by boosting sales.
3. Opt for Influencer Marketing – If a business wants to upgrade its digital marketing plan, collaborating with an influencer is the way. Finding an influencer with a strong following is the key.
These influencers help businesses to promote their brand offerings to the target audiences. The personal recommendations of the influencers entice the customers to consider the brand. The existing goodwill of the influencers can be used by a brand to build its credibility.
4. Video Marketing – One of the long-running digital marketing trends, video marketing is easily consumable. Studies have claimed that 75% of consumers agreed to make a purchase upon watching the promotional video content.
Several marketers have affirmed that video marketing has become an essential component of a progressive digital marketing campaign. Brand offerings illustrated and described in a video format have higher chances of establishing communication than the written content.
● Artificial Intelligence (AI) – AI has drastically transformed the digital marketing space. Because of AI, automation, deeper insights, intuitive reporting, metrics monitoring, and other tasks have become easier to execute. AI-wired big data analytics and prediction of consumer buying patterns is also the reward for global marketers in today’s time.
In today’s time, every business should be digital marketing literate!