SEO is a crucial component in leveraging growth as online promoters, bloggers, and business owners. The best SEO tools make it easy and straightforward to optimize website performance. And monitor and manage SERP rankings. Here is a list of top 10 SEO tools to look out for in 2022:
1. Ahrefs – Many business owners and marketers prefer to use Ahrefs to inflate the SERP rankings. It is one of the best amongst backlink analytical tools.
The ‘Content Explorer’ feature allows users to search the web for the most trending content on any given topic or keyword. It also comes with ‘Keyword Explorer 2.0’, which gives keyword search volume, relevant keyword ideas, difficulty level, history, and SERP overview.
2. SEMRush – It is one of the preferred tools in the SEO community. This tool provides the keyword rankings and upcoming ranking opportunities that can potentially serve as traffic generators. One of the popular features of this tool is Domain vs. Domain. This exclusive feature offers a comparative analysis of your and competitors’ websites.
3. Ubersuggest – It is an all-in-one tool. And majorly a keyword finder tool that allows you to explore keywords along with search objectives by displaying top SERP rankings for them.
Ubersuggest allows you to find appropriate terms with thousands of free suggestions, whether short or long-tail keywords. And is a good tool for both paid and organic SEO.
4. Sitechecker is an easy-to-use platform that keeps your website organized. And helps attain better results in organic search without particular expertise in the SEO arena.
It has features such as all-site and on-page audit, rank tracker, integrated google analytics, and search console & chrome extension.
5. Seobility – Seobility actually shows how good or bad the overall SEO optimization for your website is. It has SEO check, Keyword check, SEO compare, and Ranking check features.
6. Mangools – It is one of the cost-efficient tools. And lets you see competitor keywords & their backlinks, rank tracking, and SEO insights. It also comes with a handy browser extension that uses the most significant data from all their tools, so you can do many things while browsing the net.
7. MorningScore – It is an exclusive all-in-one SEO tool. Apart from all the standard features, it comes with new functions for other SEO tools.
The platform uses gamification combined with SEO recommendations that help prioritize the most important task for your SEO. It comes up with new releases regularly, due to which the platform is growing rapidly.
8. Majestic – It is one of the top-ranked SEO tools as per SEO experts. It is considered the most prominent link index database across the globe. The famous ‘Majestic Million’ feature allows you to see the rankings of the top 1 million sites.
9. Screaming Frog – This particular tool crawls through your complete website. It monitors the crawl level, internal/external links on every page, and keyword elements. It also alerts you of plagiarized content, flaws, poor redirections, and improvisations in link development.
10. Google Search Console – This tool is fodder for online marketers. It is a free tool that displays the level of impressions, clicks, and CTRs you get for each keyword. It also tracks website performance in Google SERP.
With these fantastic tools, SEO optimization has become easier than ever!